Foundational Teachings by John Wimber for church plants
I am using this as an area to list Wimber’s articles that I feel are foundational teachings for starting new communities of faith and for discipling people in become followers of Jesus’ teachings and ways. So, if you are a church planter or are starting a new home or cell group, please check out these articles, teachings, thoughts and resources!
I feel it necessary at this moment to keep a better record of everything from the history of the Vineyard especially as related to the years that John Wimber was leading the movement. These teachings I am accumulating here are intentionally selected because they pre-date the renewals of the 1990’s or because they come from the early days of the movement leading from the era of the Jesus People Movements into the 1990’s revivals.
As Henry Blackaby said to me many years ago, when GOD stops speaking to you or moving, it is important to go back to the last place that GOD spoke to you and start there. Let’s start here and GO ON WITH GOD!
John Wimber Theological Teachings & Statements
- 12 Characteristics of a Church Planter | John Wimber
- Guided By The Spirit | John Wimber
- Intercession And Spiritual Warfare | John Wimber
- Leaders With a Limp | John Wimber
- Leadership and Followership | John Wimber
- Power Evangelism | John Wimber
- The Church That Jesus Builds | John Wimber
- The Value of Small Groups | John Wimber
- The Vineyard Genetic Code 1992 | John Wimber
- Vineyard’s Call to Missions | John Wimber
- What I Want to Bless & Multiply in Worship | John Wimber
- Why We Worship & the Phases of Worship by John Wimber
- Wimber’s 5 Step Healing Prayer Model
- Wimber’s Vineyard Statement of Faith | 1994
- Wimber’s Seven Constants of Church Planting
Popularity: 2% [?]